Dr Janice Montague and her friendly staff offer all aspects of pediatric medical services:
- Well child exams from birth to age 21
- Sports and camp physicals
- Pre-op physicals
- School and behavioral issues
- Acute and chronic illnesses
- Medication checks and adjustments
- In office child psychologist Dr. Randi Newman and Social Worker Randy Popowitz.
- On-site Pediatrics specialists, radiology services and laboratory services
What is a Pediatrician?
A pediatrician is a physician whose specific specialty is caring for children from birth to 18 years of age. Pediatricians address acute and chronic illnesses, learning disabilities, behavioral issues and the growth and development of children. Our goal is to help ensure that children grow into mentally and physical healthy, productive and happy adults.